926T Preferred Bryant Furnace
96.2% AFUE Two-Stage with SEER Boost ECM 4-Way Multipoise Condensing Gas Furnace
The 926TA Multipoise SEER Boost Condensing Gas Furnace features two-stage heating. The Perfect Heat® technology two-stage gas valve is at the heart of the comfort provided by this furnace, along with the Boost ECM multiple-speed blower motor, and two-speed inducer motor. With an AFUE of up to 96.2%, the Preferred Line two-stage gas furnace provides exceptional savings when compared to standard single-stage furnaces. This Preferred Line Gas Furnace also features 4-way multipoise installation flexibility, and is available in six model sizes. The 925TA can be vented for direct vent/two-pipe, ventilated combustion air, or single-pipe applications. A Bryant Preferred™ Control and Preferred Air Conditioner or Heat Pump, can beused to form a complete Bryant Preferred System.
- 4-way multipoise design for upflow, downflow or horizontal installation, with unique vent elbow and optional through-the-cabinet downflow venting capability
- Factory-configured ready for upflow applications
- Quiet operation
- Ideal 35" furnace height for taller coils
- SmartEvap™ technology helps control humidity levels in the home when used with a compatible humidity control system
- FanOn Plus™ technology allows control of continuous fan speed from a compatible thermostat
- Boost ECM blower motor, two-speed inducer motor, and two-stage gas valve
- Approved for twinning
- Adjustable blower speed for cooling, continuous fan, and dehumidification
- Aluminized-steel primary heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel condensing secondary heat exchanger
- Propane convertible
- Installation flexability
- Convenient Electronic Air Cleaner and Humidifier connections
- 10 year parts and lifetime heat exchanger limited warranty to the original purchaser upon timely registration.
- Limited warranty is five years parts/twenty years heat exchanger if not registered within 90 days of installation.
*For owner occupied, residential applications
then "open" or "save" at the bottom of your screen to view document